Crossgates River Oaks
Crossgates River Oaks Hospital (formerly Rankin Medical Center) is a 134-bed, acute-care facility known for its commitment to providing family-oriented and quality patient care to residents of Rankin County and the surrounding areas since 1969. The hospital delivers a wide range of services and offers 24-hour emergency care. Home to Mississippi's only inpatient burn center, Crossgates was chosen as the 2009 Hospital of the Year by the Mississippi Nurses' Association. The hospital is a Level IV trauma center, has four OR suites, an ICCU, and offers a wide variety of specialty and surgical services.
Madison River Oaks Medical Center
Located in the heart of Madison County, Madison River Oaks Medical Center is a 67-bed facility. The $42 million Madison River Oaks Medical Center is a full-service, state-of-the-art facility designed to meet the healthcare needs of families in Madison County and beyond. Conveniently located off I-55, just minutes from where Madison County families live and work, the state's newest hospital is home to exceptional care, the latest medical technology and highly skilled professionals.
Well Established Traditional Practice
- Looking to employ a Physician in summer of 2013;
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient; well established practice;
- Brand new office facility;
- Practice includes one physician and three Nurse Practitioners;
- Salary negotiable; MGMA competitive commensurate with experience;
- Hospital supported income guarantee; commitment bonus; relocation;
- Full benefit package – malpractice, vacation, CME, license, dues;
- Employment to partnership over four year period;
- No Nursery or C-Section call; light clinic call 1:2;
- Cover One Hospital (brand new facility to open May 2010);
- Group website – http://www.sunshinemedicalclinic.net/
River Oaks Hospital
Located in Flowood, a suburb of Jackson, Mississippi, River Oaks Hospital is a 155-bed facility. Major service lines include maternity, orthopedics and neurosurgery. This is a surgery-driven facility that was recently expanded due to the growth of the Rankin county area. River Oaks was recently named #1 in Mississippi for orthopedic services, joint replacement and spine surgery by HealthGrades. It has also been named as Jackson's Best Place to Receive Maternity Care. The hospital has over 500 medical staff members and a strong clinical staff base.
$250,000 for Experienced Physician
Physician Opportunity - Internist
Single specialty group with excellent payor mix;
- Documented community need;
- Outpatient only - no hospital or unreferred ER call;
- Two year guaranteed base salary up to $250K for experienced physician;
- WRVU production bonus; strong income potential;
- Commitment bonus; relocation allowance; potential for medical education debt repayment;
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage; 15 days of vacation; CME; optional group health, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with partial match; Tax Advantage Wealth Program, and more!
Hospital Employed in Upscale Communit
- Immediate need - replacement position/outpatient only – be busy from day one!
- Two year guaranteed salary up to $200,000 for experienced physician plus wRVU production;
- Third year – straight wRVU production with strong earning potential;
- Generous commitment bonus, relocation, and potential for medical education loan repayment;
- Comprehensive benefit package – including paid vacation/holidays/CME; malpractice with extended reporting coverage; health/dental/vision insurance; 401(k) and option to participate in the Physicians’ Tax Advantage Wealth Program;
- State-of-the-art office facility with onsite lab and xray;
- Excellentpayor mix with documented community need;
- Position does not qualify for J-1 waiver;
- Board certification required;
Flowood is a suburb of metro Jackson and one of the fastest growing areas in the State. It is known for its beautiful residential areas and excellent public school system; premier outdoor shopping; and 33,000 acre reservoir.Contact a Recruiter › View Details ›
Call 1:7 in Capital City
- Replacement position; quick ramp-up; two (2) month wait!
- Join one other private practitioner – shared call 1:7;
- Hospital supported income guarantee;
- Strong referral base supported by documented community need;
- 100% consultative practice with Hospitalist inpatient coverage;
- Office conveniently located on Hospital campus;
- Commitment bonus, relocation, and potential for student loan repayment within Fair Market Value;
- Must be Board certified; position does not qualify for J-1 waiver;
Central Mississippi Medical Center
A leader in cutting-edge technology for more than 40 years, Central Mississippi Medical Center is a 429-bed healthcare facility. The CMMC offers a wide continuum of services provided in a safe, caring, environment. Its core centers of excellence include diagnostic and surgical cardiology, obstetrics and women's health, cancer care services, emergency care, diabetes management, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services, surgery, pediatrics and a Center of Excellence in bariatric surgery.
Multiple Opportunities Jackson MS
Three year employment contract
• First and Second year guaranteed salary of $225,000 or worked RVUs
• Third year worked RVUs
• $20,000 sign-on bonus
• $10,000 relocation
• $3,500 CME / one paid week
• 15 paid vacation days
• OP only & IP/OP both available
• Beautiful Office Space Near Hospital
Practice experience preferred but not required. Must be Board Certified (or Board Eligible if within three years of completing residency).Contact a Recruiter › View Details ›
Traditional or Outpatient Practice
Doctor's choice!! Be employed or be an independent contractor; practice traditional medicine or outpatient only! Call is 1:6. Practice is well established and PRIVATELY OWNED. Employer is seeking candidates who desire a long term commitment and want to be part of the community. Hospital will provide financial assistance through an income guarantee to include first year base salary of $167K, overhead, commitment bonus or stipend, and generous relocation allowance (house hunting/moving). Employment option includes excellent benefits!
Must be Board certified (or Board eligible if within three years of finishing residency).Contact a Recruiter › View Details ›
$500,000 Income Potential!!
- Hospital owned practice - replacement position;
- Busy from day one - strong referral base of employed primary care physicians;
- ERCP required; EUS not available;
- Salary negotiable/MGMA competitive/commensurate with experience;
- First and second year guaranteed salary;
- Third year WRVU production;
- Generous commitment bonus and relocation allowance;
- Potential for medical education loan repayment;
- Comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation/holidays/CME; paid malpractice with extended reporting coverage; health/dental/vision insurance; 401 (k) retirement, and option to participate in the Physicians' Tax Advantage Wealth Program;
- Position does not qualify for J-1 waiver;